The perfect French carp fishing holiday
- Maximum 3 rods per angler
- No sacking of fish at any time. Have a bucket of water ready at all times to put on the fish whilst taking photos and fish must be put back into the water as quickly as possible.
- Unhooking mats, nets and weigh slings are provided and their use is compulsory. Please make sure they are wet before using them on the fish and keep out of sun.
- Tiger nuts and peanuts are not to be used as throw out or hooked baits. Hemp will be allowed as part of a mix.
- Use only pellets which are produced especially for carp. Pellets made for other animal or fish species are not suitable and must not be used.
- Please take extra care when consuming alcohol and fishing. Life jackets are not supplied but must be used at all times when using the boat. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Your personal safety should be a priority at all times!